Judy Marie Foster

View full case details

Is anyone in the area familiar with the “Triple B Truck Stop” referenced as being a place an associate might have been seen with bloody clothes? The most information I could find was from the Grand Saline Sun in 1991 describing:

“The third Man an Oakland resident, who remains the chief suspect, was seen at the Triple B Truck Stop on interstate 20 near Oakland.”

I can’t seem to find much of a reference for the Oakland area off interstate 20. It would be nice to include a pin on the map for this location since he was observed possibly having someone inside the truck. That could give a direction of travel if he had Foster in his vehicle.

Oakland area is in the vicinity of Fm1652 and Fm1255 said suspect lives on 1652 right before 1255…

Thank you Rhonda! Do you the location of the truck stop that is mentioned?

This case is from 1990. It’s pretty old and there is little information and evidence to go on. The belongings of hers in her car could be enough to possibly indicate foul play. Even then, no one went anywhere without those things. It’s a good possibility these guys she was with had plans with her the entire night and wanted her to be as intoxicated as possible for whatever came next. Highway 20 runs from Meridian MS all the way to the last junction before El Paso TX. Chances are the business truck stop that man was seen at isn’t even there anymore. I would say that it’s a good bet that he probably murdered someone and possibly had the body in the truck on his way to get rid of it. It could have been her but obviously we cannot say anything here for certain. This is one that would be very tough to figure out so late in the game.

I can only assume that the truck stop now known as the Pilot was the Triple B truck stop back then. It’s the only truck stop on 20 in Oakland. The Pilot is located at 9800 I-20, Canton, TX 75103.

1 Like

Yes it was where the Long John Silvers restaurant is now on I20 and colfax/Oakland area…

Unfortunately it is believed it is a local that is the prime suspect in this incident… it has been told around town that she fell off of the back of the truck and injured herself severely and said guys panicked who knows the whole true story