Heather Turner | Dallas, GA

View full case details

so does anyone think that it is weird that the husband didn’t call until 6:00 am when she was found at 5:30 am, I mean yeah he could have been grieving but that is half an hour that he waited.
I think that should be checked out to see what was happening between the time of 5:30 am to 6:00 am, what I mean by that is to see if he called anyone before 911 or if any texts were going out before the 911 phone call. To do that the Police department would need a warrant but because this is a suspicious death I think they should be able to obtain the warrant for at least phone records.

Also, I am not a professional in any way but I am just someone who is trying to put some clues together for these unsolved cases

Definitely good questions to ask!

The phone activity would be a tricky one now however. If they didn’t already get the records, the retention period would be long past and the carrier wouldn’t have his phone records anymore.

Watching True Crime Story and it sounds very suspicious. She was beautiful l. This needs to be investigated. How can everyone else see this and not the GBI. The town need to fire the DA and others that want do their jobs. Dick Donovan needed to be fired and so does the next DA if nothing is done. I’ll pray for the family this must be torture for the family,friends,and the man that wanted a future with such a beautiful young lady.

1 Like