Elizabeth nuelle barazza mrs

View full case details

Any more evidence or information that we could look into? They said there was a doorbell cam. Is that footage available? Anything we could examine, even the smallest detail could be useful.

Good questions! I wonder if law enforcement has released it already.

I found this video with a short clip from a neighbor’s security video but it is very short and blurry. I attached some videos that I found.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/new-video-shows-suspect-vehicle-in-deadly-tomball-ambush/285-9dfa2f56-ae06-4fb9-80aa-a06cd8edba32

It looks like a man to me. The way he walks up to her slowly dressed up almost looks like a behavior he enjoys. To walk like a woman. He may enjoy dressing such as one. But the slow walk up to her before the shot looks like a walk that a man would do as if he wanted to feel feminine in nature. Also, the person stops for a second before shooting her. Almost as if he’s savoring the “kill” for a second before that becomes a reality. Maybe trying to keep her as a picture in his mind. Then the shot and he instantly runs away. It doesn’t look like a run a fear of being caught but more a run of exhilaration. That running definitely looked like a man running though. This is a tough one for sure with such little to go on. David Burkowitz followed a similar pattern though. He never stole anything, just shot the person and ran. There’s no doubt this was pre-meditated. It may have been planned for a week or just a few minutes but this person knew he wanted to kill her specifically. The motive is the big mystery, along with who killed her of course.