Casey Ryan Moehlenbrock

View full case details

Found both facebook profiles for them.

The motherā€™s name is Jaime Haveri Moehlenbrock

I donā€™t see anything about a case or any family commenting about Casey. All facebook pages I found look like there was nothing said around the time either.

Hi, thank you for the reply. Iā€™m doing this on behalf of his cousin, though he was my friend, too. We know Nicholasā€™ fb page. And obv since this is her cousin, we know Jamie. We are just looking to shed some light on Caseyā€™s death and hopefully get some answers.

Okay, I did some light reading on Methanol and came up with some interesting things. First, thereā€™s a lot of different products that anyone can get a hold of that has it like printer ink toner, windshield washing fluid and different things that have to do with automotive fuels etc. But, the case here said Casey and Nicholas went to Nicholasā€™ grandmotherā€™s home and were drinking Moonshine. I found this explanation on a whim without actually looking for it -

" Items that may contain methanol include varnishes, shellacs, paints, windshield washer fluid, antifreeze, tobacco smoke and adhesives. Improperly produced home-made distilled spirits may contain dangerously high levels of methanol."

So, I didnā€™t know what it meant by distilled spirits so I looked that up to find out exactly what it means and hereā€™s what it said -

ā€œDistilled spirits can be simply defined as alcoholic beverages created from the distillation of fermented agricultural raw materials. They are primarily composed of water and ethanol (ā‰ˆ99.9% by volume).ā€

So in theory, if Nicholas or whoever was making their own moonshine in a homemade distillery, thereā€™s a chance the Methanol came from that and Caseyā€™s death may have been accidental, however if Nicholas was also drinking the Moonshine, why didnā€™t this happen to him as well. So itā€™s confusing but itā€™s something to look into for sure. Also, I copied and pasted those explanation right from google so this must be pretty common knowledge for someone who makes their own moonshine. I mean, it would have to be I would think.

Thank you for creating this case page covering Caseyā€™s death. This is exactly what we have created this platform for. Do you have a picture of Casey you could add to the case?

Paul- that is a good point. If Nicholas was also drinking the same ā€œmoonshineā€, how is he ok? Aaron, Iā€™ve added a picture of Casey. Thank you.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t exactly get us any further in the case but it raises some questions that may have a few leads tied to it.

Does anyone know how to begin the process of trying to get his medical records? It would be a family member doing it. Iā€™m just trying to find the information for her. It would be in St. Louis County, Minnesota.