Armani Dante Morgan | Dallas, TX

View full case files

1 Like

Armani’s Method and Madness podcast episode “Dear Dallas” was released yesterday Oct. 31, 2023 our family is seeking the public’s help with first hand knowledge tips, leads and info regarding Armani’s 6/3/2017 sudden disappearance and tragic death. Tipster can remain anonymous please contact DPD Cold Case Det. Cayce Shelton with any information, our family understands delay in coming forward prior to now we simply want answers to help move my nephew Armani’s Cold Case forward to a successful resolve in efforts to hold his killer(s) responsible. Any bit of news someone may consider small can be the big break that Armani’s case needs. The public’s help will be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Armani’s Change.org Petition was posted today Dec. 19, 2023 in memory of Armani’s 34th BDAY. Our family is Praying that someone will come forward with vital first hand tips, leads and information that will provide much needed big break in Armani’s unresolved disappearance and homicide cold case. The public’s help would be the perfect BDAY gift to Armani.

Thank you,
Rain03

1 Like

Signed, sealed and delivered!

1 Like

This is great, happy to support!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support

1 Like

Some of the things listed in the petition could make for good tasks to add in the case page.

1 Like

Hello Aaron, I am working with Armani’s family and put together the petition. His Aunt asked if I can help with this task, but we are unclear on what you are suggesting to add to the case file. Please do message her or I and we can get on that ASAP! Jolynn

re: Armani Dante Morgan | Dallas, TX - #7 by Detective_Aaron

1 Like

Hi, Mr. Benzick,

Jolynn Rice is assisting Armani’s mother and I with Armani’s continued fight for Justice.

Thank you,
Rain03

Hello, thanks for following up! I have been unavailable to respond to Robin sooner but I’m appreciative of the teamwork!

Some of the items listed in the petition are great investigative ideas. I think they would translate well to “Tasks” to enter on Armani’s case page on STC.

Specifically, things like “Ballistic tests on bullet fired into house”, “Expanded scene search for additional skeletal remains”, and “Request Texas Rangers and Texas Attorney General’s Office Cold Case Unit Follow-up” would be great things to enter.

Right now, we just have “Family Contact”, “Lead Investigator” and “ViCAP Entry” as action items that should happen on the case.

Let me know if you need any assistance updating the case page! Robin should have access to add new entries and tweak anything on the page she would like.

Jan. 29, 2024 Please take time to review heartfelt " Why I Care" video messages via Armani’s Change.org Petition shared by Armani’s loved ones and a couple of Warriors for Justice who have fought alongside me in support of my nephew Armani and his unsolved DPD Homicide Cold Case.

I want to personally Thank everyone for their heartfelt words of encouragement as well as their continued efforts and support during this uphill battle for Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani.

Sincerely,
Rain03

1 Like

April 27, 2024 Please take time to visit Armani’s Change.org Petition to provide your electronic signature as well as review Armani’s recent March 2, 2024 Intrigued Full Effect True Crime You Tube podcast interview titled: The Disappearance and Death of Armani Morgan–How did Armani Die?
With Investigative Journalist/True Crime Podcaster Shawndrea Thomas. Our family is grateful to Shawndrea Thomas for aiding our family with appealing to the public for help with seeking vital first hand information involving Armani’s unsolved murder in hopes that someone who knows something will say something that will help lead to the arrests and convictions of Armani’s killers. Our family ask the public to please help obtain long awaited Justice on behalf of Armani. We will be eternally grateful! Please remember what someone may consider to be a small tip can lead to a huge break in Armani’s unsolved murder. Thank you to everyone for your continued heartfelt support during our family’s continued fight for Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani.

Sincerely,
Rain03

1 Like