Tera Smith | Redding, CA

View full case details

1 Like

Wonder if an age progression image could help here. Let me know if there is an interest and we will connect you with our forensic artist.

1 Like

NCMEC did one at 23. I’ll add it to the case. She’s in her 40s now so an updated one could have some value.

IMG_4472

I have following questions to ask
1 )Can u tell me why she was grounded by her family ?
2)And what was the expression of her face (scared ,nervous etc )when the last person saw her and at what time they saw her?
3)Time of her disappearance?

@user38 : She was grounded for sneaking out the night before. She spent the day with her mom running errands and then was supposed to show up for work 1 hour after her mom dropped her off at home at the Oasis Fun Center, but she never showed up. Her sister said she went for a jog, and had said she’d be back in 20 minutes, which was said to be roughly between 5-7pm.

It would be nice to know what address was the family home and what time was her shift at work supposed to be?

Also, what research has anyone done on NamUs unidentified persons from the area?

I know Hang Glider Hill (where Troy “prayed”) is in Shasta Chappie OHV but can anyone help get the actual coordinates for Hang Glider Hill?

1. Why did she tell her sister she’d be back before her parents got home if she was supposed to report to work an hour after her mom dropped her off?

2. How was she supposed to get to work that evening?

Great questions! I’m hopeful to get a family contact who can assist in answering them.

The family said that Terra was a writer and that they had access to heaps of journal entries that she had written. Is there any way that we can get access to them??

Are there any shops on the oregon trail??
Maybe we could have a look at CCTV footage??

It seems like she was running away.
She asked for $2000, and got her boyfriend to drop her off further down the track.
Why not just run from the house??

Why she sneaked out before ?
Did her family said anything about this ?

With her journals, was there any indication that she was considering running away?