Shayne Rocquel Burrow | University City, MO

View full case details

I’m not sure if this is where I need to be asking questions about the case but on the case ‘file’ it says that he had severe asthma and the walk from the High school to Delmar BLVD seems very unlikely with his asthma and without his inhaler, especially since it was the coldness of December. Did he have a car? And has he gone to Delmar BLVD before the incident and for what reason?

He was missing for 4 days and on the 5th day found dead behind a building on Delmar.

This is exactly the place to ask questions! Thank you for reading up on the case.

1 Like

Was a gun found? Did he have gunshot residue on his hand?

Do you have any more information on this case? It never stated if a gun was found aswell, because I know he didn’t shoot himself then the gun just decided to learn how to walk. Also was anyone nearby investigated? There was a lot of houses on the maps I’ve been looking at. Sorry this is late I’ve been very busy with school but I’m back and wanting to put a hand in this case

Shayne Rocquel Burrow, 15, was last seen around noon Friday in the 7400 block of Balson Avenue. This was on FOX2 NOW news, I thought it may play a part in this but I’m not sure

Have you found any information on wether he had plans or not?

Gun was found and no residue on hands.

Gun was found15 inches on the opposite side of entance wound. Nothing was seen on camera or heared by neighbors. No residue on hands.

The news made a mess of things.

I don’t see how they could have no access to cameras and especially witnesses. There’s quite a few buildings over there and on the maps there’s a lot of cars. I’ll see if there has been anything else really happen in that area. I can also see what cameras are there and where there place

There is one camera near behind the building but not facing behind it, there is another on the other side of the area and one right near the gate entrance at the traffic lights. If they didn’t see right behind the building did they atleast see him walking/driving there? Pulling up? Also, where did he get the gun? That may play a part.