Maggie Long | Bailey, CO

View full case details

In June of 2018 a Taskforce was created to investigate a link between Maggie’s case & a case in Missouri. Vincent Rist and Antonio Bowen entered a 20-year-old victim’s house in rural Centerview, Missouri tied her up with tape, struck her in the head with a lamp, and doused her with gasoline.
The victim was able to escape, but suffered first, second and third degree burns over 30 percent of her body. I haven’t seen additional movement since this article. https://www.denver7.com/news/local-news/maggie-long-task-force-looking-into-similar-arsonrobbery-case-in-missouri

1 Like

OK here me out. This case is not just a theft case but a hate crime right? because in 2006, Maggie’s oldest sister, was held hostage. It can merely be an hate crime but looking to the event happened in 2006, maybe, maybe this is more than a hate crime?? correct me if i’m wrong

Where did you hear that info or how do you know about it? Ive never heard about that and im curious if the investigation team has looked into it

Provided some more details on that case. Did they ever find anyone matching the sketches? Was there any other cars or vehicles speeding away? Why would a gag order be issued?

I also found the information on Lynna Long