Gregory Keith Mann Jr | Wichita Falls, TX

View full case details

This case hits close to home. While I didn’t know Keith Mann personally, we both graduated from Rider High School. The family has done a great job keeping the Facebook group active. Let’s help find Keith!

Here’s a look at the billboard we ran for Keith in Wichita Falls in February of 2023. As a non-profit, your donations help do things like this for the family.

This story is being tracked in Wichita Falls.There are several other missing person cases in the area but nothing has ruled Keith out yet.

https://www.timesrecordnews.com/story/news/local/2023/12/31/discovery-of-bones-stirs-memories-of-missing-persons-in-wichita-county/72031418007/

I saw that there has been a lot of talk about the dealership and the owner. There was concrete being poured at that time? Has that already been looked into?

This was the post I have seen about a day ago.
Maybe they should dig up the Ford house Main Showroom…He Said /she said is he disappeared the same time they was pouring concrete for that Store and he was caught messing with the Owners Wife….That’s just what was going around when I got into sales
Facebook- Jason L

I also saw something about the dad’s brother going missing and was found? Any links there?

Were there any landline records for any possible calls?

I saw also said something about a Chris and his gf was with him that night. There also has been a mention about a missing audio tape?