Ellen Greenberg | Philadelphia, PA

View full case details

1 Like

This young woman had 20 stab wounds, a number in back of head and neck and get ruled a suicide? Noone except family thinks this is odd? Noone thinks this is a coverup in the making? I pray someone of power comes to their senses. The PD really is absolutely stupid or covering something up.

1 Like

It isnt suicide. It would be physically impossible to stab herself in the back. The escessive stab wounds would point more towards overkill. If it was truly suicide you would think she would simply slit her left wrist. Of course suicide is no joke just to throw that out. Anyway another point that it wasnt suicide is the post mordem stab wound to the head. Contradicting in many ways the theory of suicide. Whoever came up with that theory needs to be thoroughly investigated. Only the real unsub would want to dismiss something like that. The 20 stabs shows aggression towards the victim. Maybe someone tried to ask her out and she declined. Or maybe she rubbed someone the wrong way. My theory is that the result of the stab wounds came from someone she most likely knew. Maybe a little or a close friend. Maybe a family memeber or even her husband. I can go on with this